Going for a swim with the manatees? Top reasons to choose us:
You’ve found Florida’s No. 1 customized manatee tour located in Crystal River, Florida!
Our tours can boast a stellar reputation thanks to our amazing customized swim and snorkel tours that let you come face to face with these gentle animals. Our tours run along the warm Nature Coast waters of West Central Florida, and also including scalloping rentals and boat rentals for the more adventurous set.
We are so confident in our business that we match all competitor prices you may find and exceed all the amenities you may find in other manatee tours. Starting at just $54 per person, we invite our travelers to customize a variety of tours year-round and happily provide breakfast, snacks, and beverages on some of our tours!
The natural ecotourism and gorgeous manatee creatures that can be found along this Nature Coast is so amazing to us, we dedicate our service to giving back to various local non-profit organizations that protect the manatees. Thanks to those who have chosen our tours time and again on their vacations, we have given more than $30,000 to date to help protect the very manatees that help us give you great memories.
At Captain Mike’s Swimming With The Manatees, we want you to have a great experience, and above all, we want to share with you the beauty of nature that can be found in these pristine waters. Let us help you create memories that will last a lifetime, with the help of some large nautical friends!
- Quality Florida Manatee Tour, Low Prices, Friendly staff.
- Wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel included.
- 20-60% passenger capacity limit.
- Crystal River Manatee Tours.
- Enclosed bathroom and changing room onboard.
- Snorkel vests and float boards on boat for increased buoyancy.
- Private manatee tours available for 7-10 persons.
- We do not cater to 57 passenger tour buses.
- OUR guides Do Not get in the water (What happens if the anchor comes loose?)
- Our manatee tours are scheduled for maximum interactions
- We are not a brokering company that sells your ticket to “someone with a boat”.
- When calling you will speak directly to Capt Mike who has a vast knowledge of Crystal River.
- Some tour operators are 45 minutes from the springs area. We are minutes.
- Professional meteorologist on staff for storm consultation.